Helping to develop high-end communications infrastructure
Smart networks and beyond
Designed for the transmission of radio signals at high frequencies, FiberArch solution represents an excellent technological step for managing and monitoring next-generation networks whose requirements today exceed the capabilities of existing radio signal transmission.
Its outstanding high frequency bandwidth support makes it the ideal solution for managing individual network points, monitoring radio signal coverage and improving connectivity.
Future radio systems
Application scenarios for RF over fiber solutions today or in the near future include a multitude of other applications, such as indoor applications in buildings or industrial parks, where FiberArch can replace and surpass coaxial cable or radio transmission.
In the development of new systems in the aerospace, automotive, defense or energy distribution infrastructure, it enables radio signal transmission in frequency bands up to 50 GHz and above with minimal distortion and unprecedented performance, thus contributing to the design of innovative solutions.
Fully compatible with existing optical infrastructure
The architecture of FiberArch, and in particular the full transparency of RF over optical fiber, ensures compatibility with existing network designs and provides a dramatic increase in RF signal transmission range.
At the same time, FiberArch is a frequency-neutral solution that allows users to further exploit individual frequency bands as needed without having to consider the existence of point-to-point optical links.
FiberArch target markets
- Radiocommunications, IPTV, signal distribution, city network operators
- Signal production (cameras, TV producers)
- Signal distribution (radiocommunications)
- Solar and wind parks, off-shore installations
- Radio systems in vehicles and aircraft
- Trains, boats, high-speed railways
- Ground centres (signal distribution)
- Office buildings, stadiums, production facilities
Aerospace & Defense
- Radars, weapon systems, guidance, smart munitions, fire control
- Robot development and control, industrial applications
- Management and monitoring (Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung or mobile providers)